About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I feel GOOD!!!

Last night, when I was invigilating my Sayangi Daku group of students, I managed to get some of the students comments on my weight. I asked them whether they have noticed anything different with me. The answers that I got from them was..... YES!!!! Ha ha ha.... I feel like shouting and since then I can't stop smiling. I FEEL GOOD. Ha... ha... ha...

Where did I have the courage to ask the students finally? I did not ask them before because I was afraid of getting negative answers that would put me down. I just think that I am not ready yet but somehow when I was walking around one of my classes this week, a group of girls was telling me that they noticed that I was somehow different. When I asked them what was different with me, they almost blurted out the word 'kurus' but she somehow decided to hold it back. I kept on hinting to get them to say it and asking them but the reply was still.... Madam looked different la. Cannot get them to say it. Sigh.... But somehow the feeling of happiness is sinking in.

What makes me smile even broader was that my hubby too is commenting that I look better now than before. He said that if I can stay this size, he is satisfied already. I just realized that he has never seen me in a smaller size before... Yes he has seen me in a smaller size, but that was only in pictures, not real life. I married him when I was about 66kg. I pity him so that is why I am promising myself that I would work hard and will try to be in this program until I get my old weight when I first came back from the States. I want him to be more impressed and love me even more. He he he.

What motivated me more in losing weight was him anyways. He is into superbike and I don't think that I would look good riding with him on the bike. Who would want people to stare at your big butt, right? So, that is why I am trying really hard to lose weight. I want to look good on the bike and also for my beloved hubby.

HERE'S TO YOU... ABANG... LOVE YOU!!! MUAHSSS.......

1 comment:

  1. makcik! welcome to the blogging world! kalu tak der org baca pon tak pe...hehehe...it is a form of therapy.

    aku skrang everyweek pg itm...tgh kelam kabut abiskan thesis. let me know when u r in town. bleh jumpa n gossipsss...

    ReplyDelete