About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

work, work, work

I felt like screaming my lungs out since yesterday's meeting. I was shocked that one of the people in the admin labelled my unit as lazy, uncooperative and hard to deal with. And all that labelling rooted from our discrepancies over the holiday camp! All because of that holiday camp that not even the students want to have a share with!!!! ARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I don't know what went wrong and what triggers all that negative comments about us but when that happened, somehow I just got the courage and the guts to remind her that it's not like we are LAZY to work or are trying to be DIFFICULT, but everything happens unexpectedly. For example, is it my fault that UPSI is holding its convocation on the very day that the holiday camp starts? Is it my fault that my Masters class is during the weekends? IS IT SUCH A HUGE MISTAKE THAT I WANTED TO PURSUE MY MASTERS NOW AFTER WORKING FOR 8 YEARS? And was it my fault that MARA decided to send 4 out of the 7 English teachers for their KDC-KPLI for one whole year everytime there is a holiday since 2007 to 2008? Is it really my fault? ADOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

What's wrong with the people nowadays? As if I have such good connection with all those people that I purposedly arrange for every date to befall on the dates when the college has something going on. I didn't know that with me not being in all the programs held in the college that somehow the program would collapsed or would not run as smoothly as it should be. I didn't know that my presence is all that important after all.

What is wrong with the people out there? Can't they just leave me alone and just let me do my work my way. Aren't they supposed to be satisfied with the progress of my students who are slowly improving and that all my work are done and completed as scheduled? Aren't they supposed to?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE????

2 comments:

  1. hohoho...let us be the LAZY ones as what she described us. Pompuan tu mmg sewel. Kronik dah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I agree... I have started today gladly by not even looking or smiling at her when she was here in the staffroom... hahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete