About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I think I know what to use this blog for. Besides from keeping track of the happenings in life, I want to use it to keep track of my weight loss program. You know to keep track of my weight. I need this so that I know how much and how long will it take me to get to my ideal weight.

Unfortunately, I have tried many weight loss tickers and so far not one of them are compatible with this blog. I have been searching and trying more than five I think but to no avail as of now. Wonder how it works. I have seen many put it on their blogs but when I tried, it won't allow me saying that it was broken or something. What do I have to do to make it work? Sigh...

Maybe I will find other ways to monitor my weight loss. If it works, then Thank God. If not, looks like I have to ask for help from someone who knows how to. All in all, wish me luck ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment