About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a step at a time


See the difference? The one with the pants was taken in December 2008. The baju kurung was taken end of January 2009. Do you notice the difference? I have lost around 6kg since then and I hope to lose a bit more after this.

It all felt impossible at first but by looking at the pictures of me then and now, it makes me feel good about myself.

As of today, during the Majlis Pelancaran Program Kecemerlangan Akademik PMR & SPM 2009, I am wearing my recently made baju kurung. Some of the staffs commented that the baju kurung looked too big on me and the baju kurung was sewn in December last year. They said that I looked like I am wearing someone else's baju kurung instead of mine. Finally.... I am making my small steps in losing my weights and I AM FEELING GOOD ABOUT IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment