About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Truth About Me

I have been putting my hands on almost every product that I can in order to help me lose all my excessive weights. You name it, insyaallah I have tried it. Be it local or overseas product.



It all started when I started to put on weight during the final year I was in the States. A few months before I came home, my supervisor (Sangeeta), boss (Sam Patterson) and colleagues taught me to consume cheese as I was complaining to them that I got irregular menses. They came to a conclusion that I need to be fatter as I was too skinny. Being an obedient girl, I ate as they had proposed. Unfortunately it did not stop there. (Wish that I am not that lazy to scan my pictures from the States years. We'll see how)



When I came back and started working in one of the boarding schools in Kelantan, I did not stop putting on weight despite the fact that the school is like 4 storeys high and is located at a hilly area. No matter how much many steps I took to go to all my classes, it did not stop me from putting more weights. In fact I actually managed to put more weights instead of losing them. I was still comfortable as I think I still look good. Just to make myself feel better, I went spa every chance I have though I still eat like crazy whenever food comes across me.



Then I got married. Gosh! I hate my wedding pictures coz I look fat! By then, I started to realize how ugly I look and started to switch roles. Instead of being the one in all pictures, I started to be the one who took pictures. I tried almost everything that people say would work in losing the fat. When I was pregnant with Firhan, it got worse. I weighed 72kg at the end of my trimester. I was damned fat and look like a balloon waiting to burst.



Things was better for a few months after I gave birth to Firhan. My mother and father-in-law managed to slim me down for a few months but not for long. I started to put on weight again. Now it was worse as I got back my weight when I was pregnant with Firhan minus the baby. I tried almost everything to lose it again.



I think I have to stop writing for a while as I need to get ready to go to school tonight. Let me show you my pictures ok....

That picture was taken during 2007 Raya celebration in school. I was 72kg at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment