About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What I Did to Lose Weight?

I do not know whether anyone has been reading my blog or not but... I don't really mind. Now it is time for me to share the secrets of my weight loss.

For a month and a half, I have been consuming Herbalife. Mind you that I have been trying numerous products to shed the weights that I have gained over the years. You name it, insyaallah I have tried it. I don't think that I should list the products that I have tried.

By far, I think Herbalife tops it all. Not only that I can see the changes in me, people around me have noticed it too. Best of all, the taste is much, much better than other products out there. Some might have problems consuming it at first but with the different flavors that it offers, you can always find one that suits your taste buds.

As I have mentioned before, during the first month I have lost 6kg. In this second month though I have not lose anything yet. I panicked at first but through consultation from people that have used it before, they told me that the second month is the time where my body is being toned down. Then only I noticed that although I have not shed anything as of yet, my body is getting smaller as I can already fit in into my pants that I have not worn for over two years. I can easily snug into a blouse that my sister bought me in 2007! Isn't that great? It is for me, at least.

Because I am so happy with the results, I have decided that I wanted to share the information with the rest of the people out there. Oh yeah, Herbalife is not a slimming product. It is actually a meal replacement that is rich in nutrition. It should not only be consumed by people who wanted to lose weight. Everybody should try it out because it helps you to maintain your health. Everybody should try it out whether you are skinny, slim, fat, obese, or looking for products that can keep you healthy. HERBALIFE IS IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment