About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Monday, February 23, 2009

yeay!!!!

Yeehaaaa.... I have shed another kilo of my weight. I just couldn't describe how happy I felt after I weighed myself this morning. My coach had reminded me thousand of times not to feel bad if I did not lose any weight this second month so, I was trying my best not to feel too bad watching the scale. It is beyond words knowing that after three weeks I shed another kilo off.

A kilo is not much but it really means a lot to me. That means I am a kilo closer to my dream weight. He he he... I am really HAPPY!!!

And now I am waiting and looking for my colleague to brag about me losing a kilo today.

HAPPY!!! HAPPY!!! HAPPY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment