About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I feel good!!!!

I do feel better today. I am wearing a new tudung and baju kurung kedah that i can't fit into since.... I don't remember when. What I know is that I have not worn it for quite some time because of my bulging tummy. Thank to me for being stubborn, not wanting to wear the bengkung after I give birth to Firhan.

What makes me feel even better was the fact that my son actually commented that I do look slimmer now. Last night as I was busy walking to and fro in the house looking and trying to clean my things, my Firhan said, "Mama, mama kurus la sekarang". And that really makes my day... errr... night... er... whatever... And that comment makes me smile until today.

I did take a picture of myself today since it is exactly 2 months after I've taken Herbalife. I will upload it later. Need to finish up some work first... And I am still smiling!!!!!


YEEEHAAAA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment