About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Thursday, March 5, 2009

pictures of me in school today....

I FEEL GOOD!!! Sometimes going against the odds does make one feels good ain't it? Nih tengah tunggu anybody yang dare to tegur me not wearing batik and my id. Yang bengangnyer ader sorang nih siap pakai jeans lagik datang skolah and have contact with the students tapi tak der pun kena aper2 lagik... Makcik bengang ok!

Tapi aper2 pun I do feel good today. Tadik on the way nak gi bilik guru, ader one of the staffs kat makmal yang tengah practice main carrom ran out and said to me, "Eija..... nampak kurus sangat ari nih." I LIKKKKEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Nih pulak is my mentor, Kak Ros with Reen (my partner in crime in everything). He.. he.. he... K. Ros has lost 14kg, Reen dah 14kg jugak and me baru 7kg. K. Ros lose that much in 4 bulan, Reen in 1 month and I in 2 months.



This is me in school today working on my herbalife shake... Hehehe... Mind the table because it is full with papers and things that my students kept on dumping everytime they came around.




Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know that it's Thursday and I am supposed to wear batik today but my dress do look like batik a bit, right? He.. he... he... Who cares? Nobody dared to say anything to me these few days since the incident in the meeting room a few days ago. I am REBELLING at the moment. Ha.. ha.. ha...


1 comment:

  1. salam...
    hehehe...lamer tak tgk miss leeza..opss puan leeza
    it's me munirah...adik homeroom miss aida...hehehe...
    feel so great coz today at last I found ur blog and miss reen punye blog....hehehe...lamer tak tgk kalian berdua....
    ur boy is hensem maa..comel...

    by da way this is my blog...rachelbella.blogspot.com...
    feel free to visited...
    miss u so much..
    take care..

    ReplyDelete