About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mentor


So... this is my mentor, my health saviour and my friend. Friend is just too small of a word to describe her. She is more like a sister than a friend. She is the one responsible introducing me to the world of herbalife. If it is not for her, I would still be the old me.
You can see that she too has shed the excess weight that was once with her. This is the picture of her today, wearing the same baju kurung that she once wore two years ago in the first picture that I posted before. Notice the changes?
To Kak Ros... Thanks for introducing me to Herbalife. I don't know how to repay everything that you've done for me. I'm very grateful that you are there in my trouble times and in helping me and supporting me in everything I do.
THANK YOU KAK ROS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment