About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Latest on Firhan

Firhan is going to be in kindergarten next year. Am actually anxious for him. Reason being, I cannot imagine him sitting still in class and actually pay attention to the teacher. Hahaha... What a prejudice mom, right? Tapi who can actually picture my son, Firhan, in a class and studying. He gets bored easily, can never sit still even when eating and the only time he can stay in one place is when he is sleeping. Tu pun tak sangat considering that I am always having body aches whenever he is sleeping next to me. Ader malam2 yang I cannot stand him kicking, I would just scold him and ask him to sleep next to the father. Hahaha... I know. I am mean... But not all the time yer. ( I think)...

Firhan progress so far? Hmm... I have longed to see Firhan ride a bike without the kiddy tyres so a few days ago I took if off his bike. I promised him that I will buy him a bigger bike that suits his size if he can ride it. Firhan pun aper lagik? Praktis la bersungguh-sungguh cos he wants a new bike for himself. Amazingly, after a few hours of trying, dia dapat naik basikal tayar dua. Bersungguh2 dia praktis sampai mama dia nih pun kesian kat dia. Berpeluh-peluh anak mama sorang nih praktis naik basikal nak tuntut basikal baru.

As promised, I bought him a new bike that evening jugak cos he has been practising hard to ride the bike. Sayang anak mama. Gamba akan diupload later cos line is not good still. Tunggu bukak skolah yer...

No comments:

Post a Comment