About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Monday, December 7, 2009

ARRRggghhhh

Yesterday, I took my father-in-law to the hospital to get his hypertension medication. Everything went well until I get a terrible throbbing in my head. I wasn't myself tapi I tried my best to look ok in front of my father-in-law cos takut lak dia risau. The pain did not go away even after I was home. I asked my mother to massage my head a bit but tak jadik aper. I asked Mak Esah to massage me, still tak jadik aper. Finally I went onto the massage chair, duk kejap kat situ then I just cannot open my eyes and I stepped down and baring atas sofa sampai tertido.

After that, my sister-in-law gave me Actifast to ease the pain. Lega kejap tapi kejap je la. Apsal la at this time my medication sume abihs? Sakit tul! Dah lama tak sakit cam nih. Sian kat my sis-in-law cos kena masak utk orang2 kat umah even though she is in confinement. Nak wat camna lagik kan? Memang dah tak leh nak bukak mata langsung.

Finally I asked my brother-in-law to send me and my mother home sebab nak jugak kena carik my own medication sebab Actifast just wont work for me. Dah balik umah, mandi, makan, and makan ubat baru la legaaaaaaa rasa kepala.

Then I called my hubby to ask what time is he leaving Gua Musang so that I can estimate time dia nak sampai. Tetiba dia kasik tau yang kete kitorang accident. Adoiiiii... Another disaster la pulak. Tapi alhamdulillah nobody was hurt except my car. Sian my car. Dah baper kali dah dia accident.

Hmmm.... mintak2 ader la rahmat di sebalik semua dugaan nih. Doa2kan la kitorang ye...

No comments:

Post a Comment