About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So Many Happenings in Life...

It has been a while since I last put up a post here. Between the last post and this post, a lot has happened to me and that has caused me to keep on postponing my post until today.

The first thing that happened to me was my students sitting for their PMR examination last October. I hope and I pray that they all did well for their papers especially English la kan... Hehehehe...

And then, right after the PMR, the college organized a program for the post-PMR students and I was in-charge of the English Awareness program. Alhamdulillah everything went well although there was a glitch here and there. Mana ader mende yang perfect dalam dunia ni kan? The program held was no doubt good but the kids are not really fond of it, of course. Tak leh nak salahkan diorang gak cos diorang dah berhempas-pulas for their PMR and when they were looking forward to having a lonnggggg holiday tetiba ader post-PMR program pulak... Just imagine their faces and moods during the program. Memang menyedihkan jugak la... Tapi whatever it is, they tried their best and did their best.

Right after the post-PMR program was Commencement Day for the Form Three and Form Five students. Tak leh nak cite banyak sangat cos I wasn't there to witness it all. Tak gi amik gamba reramai pun cos I was busy preparing food and cleaning the venue for the VIPs. Heheheh... I was the AJK Makanan. Tak penah hayat dapat jawatan nih tetiba tahun nih dapat. Kalut ribut sediakan makanan n seating placements. Sib baik la ader pembantu2 yang efisien. Terima kasih daun keladi yer kengkawan... Kalau Eija kena lagik tahun depan, korang la yang akan ku cari... hehehehehe... And the best part was... The VIP commented that the food was good, the service was good. All in all, semua nyer positive comments. Legaaaaaaa sangat. Although I wasn't the one who did all the cooking, who cares. I was there to get the compliments kan? hehhehehe....

And then early November, bapak mentuaku dimasukkan ke hospital sebab sakit and had to undergo a minor surgery. Di saat bapak mentuaku menjalani operation tuh jugak la adik iparku gave birth to a baby girl yang semua nanti2kan... Mau tak nanti nyer? The youngest niece from my husband's side is now 12 years old and she is not into the girly2 dress. Dah besarkan? Tak leh la nak salahkan dia kalau dia tak nak ikut kepala2 makcik2 dia yang tak berapa nak leh harap sangat nih... Hehehe...

And the last thing that happened to me is right before Raya Haji. Two things actually. One is that my biras gave birth to another nephew for us all and another one was my mom came to celebrate Raya with me. Hehehehe...

Best tak my life? Everyday is a day to celebrate. I feel lucky that I am blessed with good students, family that I adore so much, extended family yang keep on growing (saper la pulak nak give birth next year yer?) and a good job that allows me to have fun all day.... What else could I ever ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment