About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Thursday, June 25, 2009

process of losing weight
















It's been a while since i last updated on my weight loss aight? Actually, I have not been that serious in losing weight. It seems like I have been satisfied with the 8 kilos that I've lost and I just wanted to stop there. I think this is just my excuse sebenarnyer. I have never been satisfied but was not bothered by it.

Although I have been playing around for months, I still take herbalife regularly. If I can't make it twice a day, I will at least make sure that I take it once. That has been my promise to myself since I first took it pun. So yang tuh still lagik maintan. As a result, walaupun consume herbalife whenever I feel like it, my weight tak la fluctuate naik giler2 which I am relieved.

Today, I wear a blouse that hubby bought when he went to Bandung last year rasanyer. Tak ingat la pulak tapi it has been a while la jugak tak pakai baju nih... Rasa cam tak der beza sangat tapi the others say that I looked a bit slimmer la sket. Don't really know whether they mean it or they just want me to feel good about myself. Whatever it is... I like the word slimmer.. Hahahah... Who really cares whether they mean it or not right? Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment