About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Diet Again!

Hmmm... I have to start all over again after hearing and listening to all the comments that I got from all the friends over at Bentong last week. They all commented that I looked a bit slimmer than the last time they saw me although ader jugak yg commented yg I looked heavier. Maunyer tak comment cam tuh. The last time they saw me was when I first came back from the States dulu. Of course la kan. So I put those comments aside and took in those yang jumpa I recently and when I was busy completing my Dip Ed.

Walaupun stop kejap tapi still maintain guna at least once a day. Bukannyer totally stop so berat tak la fluctuate naik macam lepas2. That's why I like this product so much. Makan main2 pun still lagik the inches turun slow2. Just imagine what will happen if I focus using it through and through ari tuh. Nyesal.. Nyesal... Why did I stopped?

Selepas menyesal beberapa ketika and listening to all the comments that I had gotten over the whole week spent in Bentong, my new resolution for this week is to focus again on it and to really make full use of it to the max.

Wish me luck all!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment