About Me

My photo
Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia
A wife, a mother of one, an educator and a homemaker

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A piece of thought from a friend

I love you too much, I must let you go..

I love you too much
it hurts,
I love you too much
that i forgot to love myself

I love you too much
I do not know that its killing me
I love you too much
to allow you to do that to me

I love you too much
Until i forget what love is all about
I love you too damn much
it changes me

I saw your silhoutte
I thought i should forget
But i love you too much
it makes my tummy upset

Now i must let you go
I am letting you go
There is no more turning back
There is no more small tears track

When we are together
we bring out the worse in each other
I dont think thats how we should live forever

And now
I love myself more
I have nothing to be sorry for
True love endure

Isn't the piece just beautiful? It touches my heart deeply that I kept on reading it over and over again. This piece was written by a dear friend of mine since the last .... oh my gosh.... almost 19 years ago. I got to know her when we went to the same school when we were 13 years old. Lamakan?

She is dear to me because she is always there whenever I need her. Tak kisah la even though I call her rarely (my bad) because we were both busy with work and life (excuses... excuses) tapi whenever I need her, she would always be there without fail.

Now she is into writing and she writes really beautiful pieces. From now on, whenever one of my friends write something nice and inspiring, I would try to make it a habit to share it with all of you here.

Oh yea, Mother's Day is coming. Don't forget to spread the love to your mother's people. Yes, we've been busy but a few hours to celebrate the person who gave birth to you wouldn't make your life stop, right? As for me, I am thinking of going home to my mom this weekend. Kebetulan pulak that Sunday on Mother's Day is a holiday for us here in Kelantan. So why not grab the chance while it is still there kan?

To the mothers out there and soon-to-be-mothers.... Happy Mother's Day y'all....

No comments:

Post a Comment